- Terms to Know Before Hiring a Commercial Demolition Contractor
- How the C&D Industry’s Recycling Methods Have Evolved
- 6 Ways the Metals Recycling Industry Supports the U.S.
- Top 2 Construction Industry Challenges Demolition Companies Should Know About
- What are the Conditions That Call for Concrete Demolition & Recycling?
- Asset Recovery
- Building Demolition
- Commercial Demolition
- Concrete Crushing & Recycling
- Construction Techniques
- Construction Trends
- Demolition Equipment
- Demolition Safety
- Demolition Security
- Demolition Tips
- Demolition Trends
- Elder Demolition News
- Green Demolition
- High-Reach Excavators
- Home Demolitions
- Industrial Demolition
- Oregon Demolition
- Portland Demolition
- Scrap Metal Demolition
- Scrap Metal Recycling
- Steel Processing
Tag Archives: demolition asset recovery
Cross Laminated Timber (CLT) is the innovative product that has thrust wood back into the construction spotlight. Some are even suggesting that wood will take the place of concrete and steel framing in the future. Think of plywood, with the fibers running every direction, thereby increasing strength.
Demolition Asset Recovery News: Recyclable materials Drywall and Plaster Expected to Become a Hot Commodity by 2016
According to federal highway studies, 82% of American states recycle concrete as an aggregate. States use recycled concrete for base aggregate (72% of states), Portland cement (22%), and even hot-mix aggregate (16%).